Partner With Us
Be a part of India’s fastest growing bike rental company
Started in 2015 with an aim to provide quality Royal Enfield bikes to the growing enthusiasts in the country. Our Venture is defined by a single word – ‘Quality’. Since inception we have evolved to be the premier Bike rental company providing people an opportunity to be a part of the growing tribe of riders, travellers, explorers and adventure seekers.
The current fleet size of 270+ beasts of Royal Enfield Motorcycles, Bajaj, KTM’s, Mahindra, Honda, TVS and Suzuki, 7 operating bases just in Karnataka; Bengaluru, Mysuru, Manipal, Udupi, Mangaluru, Coorg and Chikmangluru along with bike rental services in 3 other South Indian states such as Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Telengana is a proof of our robust and growing operations.
This short span of a 2 years has witnessed 2,700 users turning into 30,000+(as on April 2017) and 1,200 bookings to 10,000+ bookings. Our aspirations have developed new wings and this year we plan to expand to 18 cities across India through -
Let us know you a little better by filling this form – (Click Here)
Applicable to all cities pan India
Minimum rates applicable
3 years/36 months
Min Vehicle numbers
Choice of vehicle
Franchise owner (based on RB’s expert opinion)
All forms of digital channels and initial hand holding for 6 months.
- *Non refundable franchise fee applicable
- The minimum number of vehicles have to be 10 at least to be operational
- The fleet and the parking spot will be provided by the Franchisee owner
- RB will share its license to operate, the brand name, technology platform and the Vehicle Health Management System along with leads generated on the online platform.
- We will also take care of all forms of online advertising and promotional
- We help your bike generate revenues for you. Every bike will now be an earner for its owner. Be a part of South India’s largest Bike Renting Platform by adding bike in RB’s fleet and enjoy great returns!
- RB will share the revenue on each bike @ 70:30 on the rental amount received
- Deductions will be- Taxes, Payment Gateway charges, Parking Charges, maintenance and any other miscellaneous costs if any
- Minimum lock-in period will be For bikes - 24 months or 50,000* km whichever is earlier
- For more datails, reach us on