- Rental charges has to be paid online for the duration chosen while booking the bike
Condition applicable for Konark, Davanagere, Surat, Calicut, Tirupati, Gurugram, Belagavi, Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad, Ahmedabad, Wayanad, Mangalore, Udupi - manipal, Alleppey , Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Coorg - Madikeri, Cochin, Vizag, Hyderabad, Chikmagalur, Coorg - Kushalnagar, Trivandrum, Jaipur, Mysore, Vijayawada
A fee of Rs.100 along with 2X of the rental charges per hour will be charged for vehicle being returned after the grace period of 30 mins.
Condition applicable for other cities
A fee of 200 of the rental charges per hour will be charged for vehicle being returned after the grace period of 30 mins.
- Members should have a valid Two-wheeler driving license which has to be uploaded along with Aadhar card or Passport as a proof.
- In Bangalore, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad, original Driving license is to be deposited before picking up the vehicle and the same Will be returned once the vehicle is dropped for all the vehicles above 200CC
Use of Vehicle
- These motorcycles we rent are large, heavyweight, very powerful and not appropriate for beginner or inexperienced riders.
- The lessee should have a valid driving license, be at least 18 years old and must always wear a helmet while riding.
- Must have appropriate riding gear, i.e... Boots or closed toe shoes, pants & eyewear. No flip-flops, sandals or shorts.
- Only the lessee is permitted to drive the vehicle
- Lessee is responsible for his insurance; Lessor will not be responsible for any accidental expenses of Rider.
- The lessee shall use the bike entirely at his/her own risk and agrees that lessor will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the hire of any of the vehicles.
- The bike shall be returned back to lessor in the same condition in which it was handed over to lessee.
- In case the vehicle returned is found excessively dirty/muddy, the lessee will have to bear the charge of washing not exceeding 200 Rupees.
- Rental package does not include Fuel, Toll, road side assistance and Taxes
- Lessee is responsible for any traffic violations incurred due to your use of a rented vehicle. Lessor is not liable for any costs from any such violation.
- You must report such violations to a Lessor’s Representative as soon as possible.
- Towing service will be borne by the customer in case of unlikely event of tire puncture or collision or breakdown due to improper usage. In the event of mechanical or technical failure, we will take care in towing the bike at our own cost
- All our bikes have GPS tracking devices; we recommend that you follow speed guidelines – our team gets automated updates on the bikes that exceed speed limits.
- The use of a Lessor’s vehicle under the following conditions is prohibited:
- Our motorcycles cannot be used for rallies and rally surcharges or any format of professional or amateur competitions and media usage.
- By any person who is under the influence of (i) alcohol or (ii) any drug or medication under the effects of which the operation of a vehicle is prohibited or not recommended.
- In carrying out of any crime or any other illegal activity.
- Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time to pick up the bike.
- Delivered vehicle cannot be rejected after handover. Once accepted by Lessee or his/her representative at the time of pickup, vehicle is not to be returned before agreed contract period. Lessee should do quality test of bike before he accepts bike from Lessor.
- Though we do quality checks at our end before delivery, lessee is expected to see if there are any damages and report the same to representative of lessor and photos shall be captured of the same.
- One signed copy of the contract is to be kept by each party.
- Lessee has to inform us 2 hrs in advance before the end of the contract Period.
- Pick-up date and time will be mutually decided by lessee and us. The drop –off location will be the same as the pick-up location.
- Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time.
- The Lessee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of parts of bike, regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price.
- The representative shall check the bike and its parts in order to ascertain any damage to items. Damage shall be defined as follows:
- Any damage which existed prior to the handover of the Motorbike and was agreed between the lessee and lessor will not be chargeable to the Lessee.
- Tear in seat cover will result in charge towards replacement of seat cover. Opening up a stitched joint will not be chargeable.
- Any variation showing damages, if ascertained as not caused by normal wear and tear, would be charged and would have to be borne by the Lessee
- In case of an accident or collision, the rider members are accountable to pay a standard amount towards the accident insurance not exceeding Rs. 15,000(which may vary depending on the severity of the damage). The members are bound to pay for the repairs incurred due to damages caused by the collision/accident.
- Any charges exceeding Rs. 15,000 will be claimed from the insurance.
- The above point is not valid for bikes exceeding 200cc. In such cases the actual repair amount must be borne by the rides/user. The insurance will only be claimed if the loss is exceeding 25% of the bike value.
- In the event of a collision, either due to the fault of the rider himself or due to any other unavoidable instance, the costs involved in towing or confiscation of RB bikes are to be borne by the members alone
- Inactive hours during the repair period shall be charged to the rider member at 50% of the per day rental amount
- Fuel is client’s responsibility. We will be giving you sufficient fuel to reach the nearest fuel pump.
- Royal Brothers may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; Royal Brothers may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn't or hasn't concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by Royal Brothers is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify Royal Brothers against all types of losses and damages incurred by Royal Brothers due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant made by the User against Royal Brothers with respect to the intimations mentioned above or on account of any wrong number or email id provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
- The customer is liable for checking engine oils during a trip and maintaining the vehicle while on road. Any mechanical failures should be reported immediately. Customers may be held responsible in case of a mechanical failure resulting due to negligence of the normal maintenance while on the trip.
Cancellation policy as below:
- No show - 100% deduction and only security deposit will be refunded
- Between 0 - 6 hrs of the pick up time - 75% rental charges will be withheld and security deposit will be refunded.
- Between 6-24 hrs of the pick up time: 50% rental charges will be withheld.
- Between 24-72 hrs of the pick up time: 25% rental charges will be withheld.
- 72 hrs or more prior to the pick up time: 10% rental charges will be withheld.
Long term booking related
- Before start of rental period – 10% of the first month’s rent.
- During the rental period – Half month’s rent.
Extra charges such as the following will be applicable -
If a customer chooses an extra helmet on the spot, it will be billed additionally on the spot.
Excess Km - The excess km charges will be calculated at the time of drop off and the customer will be required to pay the same at the parking location.
Any damages will be inspected at the spot and the charges will be collected on the spot as per the damage terms mentioned.
The customer has to deposit refundable security deposit for certain bikes to take a ride with us. The refund usually takes 5-7 working days to reflect in the source account from the date of invoice.
- The bikes have to be ridden within permissible limits. The speed limit for each vehicle is different which will be specified at the time of booking. You have to be under the speed limit specified by the company or the speed limit specified by the governing authority, whichever is lesser.
Cap on riding km
The rider agrees to adhere to the km cap limit of Royal Brothers. The Bikes have a km limit of 240km per day basis and the scooters have a km limit of 120 km per day basis.
Process to Rent Helmet
- Helmets need to be booked in advance.
- Helmets will be charged @ 50/day
- If the helmet is damaged or lost, a charge of Rs. 900 will be levied since these are branded helmets which will be provided to you.
- Only one helmet will be provided per person, any extras will be charged at Rs. 50 per 24 hours
Use of Information
Assumption of risk
- FOR OPERATORS AND PASSENGERS OF VEHICLES (INCLUDING PROTOTYPE VEHICLES) OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY Royalbison Autorentals India Pvt Ltd. OPERATING UNDER THE ROYAL BROTHERS brand name.
- The rider has been given the opportunity to operate ride upon or otherwise use one or more motorcycles or other vehicles owned or controlled by Royalbison Autorentals India Pvt Ltd, OPERATING UNDER THE ROYAL BROTHERS BRAND.; (collectively, the “Company”; each such company owned or controlled vehicle is referred to herein as a “C.O.C.V.”),
- The rider fully understands and acknowledges that operating or riding on a vehicle is an activity that has its own unique, inherent risks, and that serious injury or death could result from operating or riding on a C.O.C.V. through no fault of his own. The rider (lessee) is voluntarily choosing to operate and/or ride upon C.O.C.V.s.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, THE RIDER EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF ANY ACCIDENTS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH, THAT HE/SHE MIGHT SUFFER AS A RESULT OF HIM/HER OPERATING OR RIDING ON A C.O.C.V.
- Without limiting the foregoing, THE RIDER ASSUME ALL RISKS ARISING FROM THE FOLLOWING: (i) the condition or safety of the C.O.C.V.s, any other vehicles or equipment, or any roadways, premises or property; (ii) the repair or maintenance, or lack thereof, of the C.O.C.V.s or any other vehicles or equipment; (iii) the use of, or failure to use, any safety devices or safeguards; (iv) the conditions, qualifications, instructions, rules or procedures under which any C.O.C.V is used; (v) the violation by me or by other operators or passengers of any C.O.C.V. User Eligibility or Program Rules; (vi) any defective or unreasonably dangerous products, components or C.O.C.V.s; (vii) the weather conditions during operation of any C.O.C.V.s and (viii) single and/or multi-vehicle accidents.
- The rider(lesee) acknowledge that some or all of the C.O.C.V.s that I am allowed to operate, ride upon or otherwise use may be prototypes or pre-production models. It’s understood that prototype and pre-production C.O.C.V.s are not manufactured for general consumer use and are not fully tested. Also, understood point is that there in increased risk involved in operating or riding upon prototype or pre-production C.O.C.V.s, and THE RIDER(LESSEE) AGREE TO ASSUME THAT RISK.
- The rider at the time of booking and riding declares not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, other illegal substances, or any medications that may impair his/her judgment or his/her ability to operate or ride on a C.O.C.V. The rider agrees that he/she will not operate or ride on any C.O.C.V. while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, other illegal substances or any such medications.
- The rider agrees that he/she will not operate or ride upon any C.O.C.V. unless he/she have first examined and satisfied himself that the C.O.C.V. is in good operating condition, and that he/she fully understands how to operate and ride on that C.O.C.V.
- The rider agrees to operate or ride on each C.O.C.V. safely, defensively and within the limits of the law and own abilities. The rider(lessee) agrees to comply with all C.O.C.V. user eligibility and program rules.
- The rider also agrees to allow the company and their respective dealers to contact him/her at the address, telephone number and e-mail address provided below and gather additional information about the C.O.C.V.s and/or additional information about other goods and services in which one may be interested.
Waiver and release of liability
- FOR OPERATORS AND PASSENGERS OF VEHICLES (INCLUDING PROTOTYPE VEHICLES) OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY ROYAlBISON AUTORENTALS INDIA PVT LTD, OPERATING UNDER THE ROYAL BROTHERS BRAND.
- The rider(Lessee) on behalf of all heirs, personal representatives, administrators, executors, successors and assigns (collectively, “Heirs and Assigns”), for and in considerations of the permission granted to him to operate, ride upon or otherwise use one or more motorcycles or other vehicles owned or controlled by Royalbison Autorentals India Pvt. Ltd., operating under the Royal Brothers brand (collectively, the “Company”; each such company owned or controlled vehicle is referred to herein as a “C.O.C.V.”), and for other valuable considerations, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged, RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE the Company and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, dealers, distributors and agents (collective, the “Released Parties”), from ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, RIGHTS AND CAUSES OF ACTION (Collectively, “Claims”) OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT THE RIDER OR ANY OF HIS HEIRS AND ASSIGNS NOW HAVE OR LATER MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY RELEASED PARTY RESULTING FROM, CONNECTED WITH OR ARISING OUT OF MY OPERATION OF OR RIDING ON ANY C.O.C.V., REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS RELATE TO THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, REPAIR, OPERATION OR MAINTENANCE OF ANY C.O.C.V. OR THE CONDITIONS, RULES, QUALIFICATIONS, INSTRUCTIONS OR PROCEDURES UNDER WHICH ANY C.O.C.V. IS USED, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OR MATTER.
- The rider(Lessee) acknowledges and understands that this Release EXTENDS TO AND RELEASES AND DISCHARGES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS he/she or any Heirs and Assigns have or later may have against the Released Parties resulting from or arising out of my operation or of riding on C.O.C.V.s including without limitation all such Claims resulting from the NEGLIGENCE of any Released Party, or arising from STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, or resulting from any BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY by any Released Party, and regardless of whether such Claims now exist or hereafter arise or are known or unknown, contingent or absolute, liquidated or unliquidated or foreseen or unforeseen, or arise by operation of law or otherwise.
- The rider(Lessee) acknowledges and understands that by agreeing to this Release he/she and his/her Heirs and Assigns AGREE NOT TO USE any or all of the Released Parties for any injury, death or damage to myself, my property, any other person or such other person’s property resulting from or arising out of my operation of or riding on any C.O.C.V.s
- The rider(Lessee) acknowledge that he/she has been advised of and agree to waive on his/her behalf and on behalf of his/her Heirs and Assigns, and fully understand the effect of such waiver, all benefits flowing from any state statute that would otherwise limit the scope of this release, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which[a person] does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favour at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the released parties”.
- The rider confirms that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law. The extent and the scope of this Release is unenforceable in any jurisdiction, said scope will, as to such jurisdiction only, be automatically limited to the extent necessary to make this Release enforceable in such jurisdiction, without invalidating any other person of this Release. The rider hereby waives any right to bargain for different release or waiver of liability terms.
- BY AGREEING TO THIS RELEASE, THE RIDER CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THIS RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT AND NOT RELYING ON ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESNTATIONS OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY AND SUFFICIENT TIME TO READ AND ASK QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS RELEASE.