The terms and conditions of Royal Brothers (Company) are the policies that govern the relationship between the Company and the User. These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time including all Schedules and Annexures hereto) shall constitute a legally valid and binding contract under the Applicable Laws and the use of any product Services either through Royal Brothers’ Website or Application (hereinafter referred to as App”) by the User shall be deemed to be an acceptance of all the terms and conditions set forth herein. Users are advised to read these terms and conditions carefully before using/registering on the Website/ App or availing Services through the same. Royal Brothers reserves the right to alter/modify/change these terms and conditions in its sole discretion, from time to time, with or without prior notice to the User. Notice of any changes shall be made by Royal Brothers, promptly and communicated/brought to the attention of the User in such manner as it deems fit.
1. Registration Process
- Every User will have to complete registration formalities as a User either through the Website/ App of Royal Brothers. The user needs to fulfill the necessary documentation provided under ANNEXURE B for Satisfying the eligibility criteria required to become a User. Acceptance of the registration is subject to approval by Royal Brothers at its sole discretion.
- Royal Brothers reserves the right to examine and verify the authenticity of the documentation provided by the Users.
- The Users acknowledge that the registered mobile number provided during the registration shall be used for making requests for services and receiving all communications from the Company.
- The User will be responsible for any action taken in pursuance of the instruction received from/sent by User mobile shall be of User and deemed to have emanated from /confirmed by the User.
2. Payment process
- The booking amount has to be paid online while making the booking on our website or App. The user has to pay the prescribed amount to avail Royal Brothers’ service and the amount can be changed as per Royal Brothers’ discretion. In case of any extension required, the user will have to pay the additional amount through the mobile and web application subject to availability.
- You can use any of the options below for the payment not limited to the below mentioned :
- Debit Card
- Credit Card.
- The Payment Gateway and other transactional charges will be governed by the Government and the rules defined by the competent authorities.
- Condition applicable for Konark, Surat, Davanagere, Calicut, Bangalore Airport, Gurugram, Tirupati, Belagavi, Alleppey , Bangalore, Wayanad, Hubli-Dharwad, Udupi - manipal, Mangalore, Ahmedabad, Guntur, Cochin, Coorg - Kushalnagar, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Vizag, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Chikmagalur, Mysore, Coorg - Madikeri
- A fee of Rs.100 along with 2X of the rental charges per hour will be charged for vehicles being returned after the grace period of 30 mins.
- Condition applicable for other cities
- A fee of Rs 200 apart from the rental charges per hour will be charged for vehicles being returned after the grace period of 30 mins.
- The user must have a valid driving license issued by the Government.
- The user must take a clear picture of their driving license and upload it on our website/App.
- The user must carry their original documents at the time of the pickup which were uploaded on the website/App for verification.
- Documents issued by the government of India such as Aadhar Card, Driver’s license, Passport, etc. will be considered as valid ID and address proof. (Voter ID and Pan Card can be provided as an additional document if required.)
- If a user is unable to verify their identity then Royal Brothers reserve the right to deny the service and cancel the booking with the 37.5% cancellation charges as per the policy.
- Except, Bangalore and Vizag, users will have to submit the original driving license at the time of pickup and it will be returned at the time of returning the vehicle.
- For international users, we would require a valid driving license or an international driving permit along with, a copy of the passport and a valid visa.
*Note:- Learner license is not applicable for renting a vehicle with us.
5. Use of Vehicle
The bookings have to be made by the User for their own usage and not for or on behalf of any other user. The User will be solely responsible for the usage of the vehicle and the User will be at all times responsible for the vehicle under their possession during the duration of rental. During the rental period, any breach of the terms and conditions will result in action against the User for material breach of this agreement. The company does not guarantee the availability of any vehicle at any given time however the Company promises to look after the best interest of the User. The user has to follow the under mentioned terms and conditions :
- These scooters and motorcycles we rent are large, heavyweight and powerful and need to be handled with care. In case the rider/user is a beginner, they have to be extra careful in handling the vehicle.
- The lessee should have a valid driving license, be at least 18 years old, and must always wear a helmet while riding. Must have appropriate riding gear, i.e... Boots or closed-toe shoes, pants & eyewear. No flip-flops, sandals, or shorts.
- The rider has to check the availability of the vehicle for booking as well as extension and the booking or the extension will be served only in case of availability.
- Only the User/rider/lessee is permitted to drive the vehicle
- The rider has to pick up the vehicle or drop off the vehicle at Royal Brothers’ designated parking locations unless specifically requested and paid for a home delivery.
- Home delivery requests are subject to availability of resources and is at the discretion of the company.
- The user/lessee is responsible for inspection of the vehicle at the pickup location and is expected to inform the executive immediately in case of any damages, malfunctions, missing parts etc.
- All our vehicles are insured however in case required, the Lessee can opt for a separate insurance for themselves; Lessor will not be responsible for any accidental expenses of the Rider.
- The lessee shall use the bike entirely at their own risk and agrees that the lessor will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the hire of any of the vehicles.
- The two wheeler will be the responsibility of the user from the time of the pick up till return. During the course of the rental, any events occurring with the vehicle or the user will be the sole responsibility of the lessee.
- The bike shall be returned back to the lessor in the same condition in which it was handed over to the lessee.
- In case the vehicle returned is found excessively dirty/muddy, the lessee will have to bear the charge of washing not exceeding 200 Rupees.
- Rental package does not include Fuel, Toll, roadside assistance and Taxes
- Lessee is responsible for any traffic violations incurred due to your use of a rented vehicle. Lessor is not liable for any costs from any such violation. User must report such violations to a Lessor’s Representative as soon as possible.
- Towing service will be borne by the customer in case of an unlikely event of tire puncture or collision or breakdown due to improper usage. In the event of mechanical or technical failure, we will take care of towing the bike at our own cost
- All our bikes have GPS tracking devices; we recommend that the user follow speed guidelines – our team gets automated updates on the bikes that exceed speed limits and can penalize the user for rash driving upto 500 rupees per instance.
- In case the user has left any belongings, the company will try its best to return the same to the user however the company cannot be held responsible for the loss of any items due to the negligence of the user.
- In case of EV vehicles, the company will be providing a charger along with the vehicle however its the users responsibility to charge the vehicle according to the guidelines.