Is motorcycling in your bucket list ?
Riding a motorcycle can be a powerful way to break traditional gender stereotypes and embrace a sense of independence like no other. It allows for the perfect type of escape from the constraints of daily life and joy of experiencing the open road.
Be part of the world of Motorcycling and freedom this year!
Meet like-minded individuals who share their passion, creating a supportive and social network. We want to build a community that can support and empower each other and help build friendships that last a lifetime.
Why wait to kickstart your passion?
Age is just a number, don't let it stop you from enabling yourself. You may be 18 or 68 but if motorcycling is your long awaited dream then come join us on this magical journey of discovery and self improvement.
Royal Brothers in association with Moto Business Service India (MBSI) brings you another edition of the #RBforWomen riding training experience. A fun filled day with a unique opportunity to get introduced to various motorcycles, feel the pulse of the engines, get personalized time with professional trainers and learn the basics of MOTORCYCLING.Note: Motorcycles for professional training along with helmets and proper safety gears will be provided by us.
- Participants must be 18 years or older
- Participants must carry their valid ID proof
- Participants must arrive at the location 30 minutes prior to the start of the session
- Participants need to sign a Mandatory Consent Form to take part in the training session.
Please use the link below in order to complete it and have a seamless experience.Consent Form Link : Link
Recommended Attire - Full-sleeve T-Shirts, Jeans Trousers, Sports/Riding shoes, Jackets (Not Mandatory).
- Shorts, slippers, crocs and excessive jewelry is not allowed purely for safety concerns.
- Participants may carry additional snacks and water if required