Manali – Leh – Manali
Ladakh – the place which literally means “the land of high passes” is a region of Jammu and Kashmir state in India. The highest plateau of Kashmir boasts of picturesque and magical landscapes.
The picture-perfect monasteries combined with the whitewashed stupas, colourful flags and the mantras from the hermits, makes it a must visit place for people who want to connect to their spiritual side in serenity.
For the nature lovers and the adventure seekers, the jagged mountains and the dramatic mountain walls combined with the high-altitude passes is enough for the adrenalin rush. The snow-clad mountains effulged with the lives, faces, past, present and future in this desert is a must-see place.
Most of this trip is about the journey and not the destination. It is the exploration of one’s own self and soul along those treacherous roads testing one’s limit.
Royal Brothers wishes all the best to every rider on this life altering experience.
|Day 1: Manali Arrival, Motorbike Test Ride and Tour Introduction.|
|Day 2: Manali-Jispa|
|Day 3: Jispa-Sarchu|
|Day 4: Sarchu-Leh|
|Day 5: Leh Rest|
|Day 6: Leh-Pangong|
|Day 7: Pangong-Leh-Khardungla-Leh|
|Day 8: Leh-Sarchu|
|Day 9: Sarchu-Manali|
|Day 10: departure|
- Day 1: Manali Arrival, Motorbike Test Ride and Tour Introduction.
- Arrival in Manali and then transfer to the hotel. Rest for a while and in the afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles. You will then be given a short hands on to the bike and you can take the bike for a short ride so that you can test the bike yourself. Towards the evening you would be given the tour introduction by the tour leader. Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Manali-Jispa
- Today after breakfast you start your journey in the Himalayas on your motorcycles from Manali to Jispa crossing Rohtang pass (3980 Mtrs) and also crossing several beautiful villages of Lahual Valley like Kokshar (1st police check post), Sissu, Gondhala, Tandi (the confluence of Chandera & Bhaga river which is known as Chinab when enters in Pakistan) and Keylong. On reaching the destination you are free to stroll around after check in. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
- Day 3: Jispa-Sarchu
- Breakfast at the Hotel and today we move towards Sarchu enroute passing two beautiful breath-taking lakes Deepak Taal and Suraj Taal. Also we cross Zing-Zing Bar and Baralacha Pass (4850 Mtrs). On arrival we check in at the camp for overnight stay. Sarchu is also known for its starry nights so if you are lucky you would also be able to see the clusters of stars and get mesmerized by its night beauty.
- Day 4: Sarchu-Leh
- Today we take an early start after an early breakfast as this day we cross three high mountain passes Nakila Pass (4900 Mtrs), lachlungla Pass (5000 Mtrs) and the world’s third hightest motorable road the Tanglang La Pass (5300 Mtrs). This stretch has world’s one of the most spectacular and best picturesque landscapes that leaves all its travelers overwhelmed and astonished. Then upon reaching Leh check in at the hotel and rest over-night.
- Day 5: Leh Rest
- Today we rest for the day but if you wish, you are free to stroll the market or check out nearby places.
- Day 6: Leh-Pangong
- After breakfast we start for Pangong lake (4350 Mtrs) and also visit the 3 Idiots shooting point enroute we cross Changla Pass – the world’s second highest motorable road (5356 Mtrs). Arrive Pangong, which is the highest salt water lake in the world, shared by two countries India & Tibet. Approximately 60% of the lakes length lies in Tibet. The entire length of the lake is around 5 Km at its broadest point. Enjoy the beauty of the lake. For overnight stay check in at the camp.
- Day 7: Pangong-Leh-Khardungla-Leh
- Next morning after breakfast we head back to Leh from Pangong and then after a small halt, head to the world’s highest motorable road, Khardungla Pass (5359 Mtrs). Khardungla Pass is historically very important as it lies on the major Silk route from Leh Central Asia. About 10,000 horses and camels used to take the route annually. Return to Leh and rest overnight at the holel.
- Day 8: Leh-Sarchu
- Taking the same route back to Sarchu and camp the night here.
- Day 9: Sarchu-Manali
- After breakfast head back to Manali taking the same route back. Check in at the hotel and rest overnight.
- Day 10: Departure from Manali check our hotel before 12noon
Tour Package Includes
- One Royal Enfield 350CC per rider
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast and dinner.
- Backup Vehicle with mechanic, basic spare parts and medical Kit.
- All Toll, Taxes and Permits.
- Fuel for the entire journey
- Professional Road Captain as guide
- Any beverages, lunch and table tips.
- Any cost due to force majeure.
- Any travel outside the itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned in includes.
- Bike is third party insured and if you want full insurance Rs 4000/- per bike.
- To confirm your booking, you are requested to pay Rs 10,000/- in advance or full payment per person and full payment needs to be done 30 days prior to the departure date.